Great design acts as the conduit between client and customer and the Scottish Design Awards stand with you as a lynchpin of that relationship. Join us as we celebrate profound examples of architecture, art and advertising that inform how we interact with the world around us.
The awards are organised by Urban Realm – a leading body of architecture press in Scotland. We are also in partnership with The Drum – a Global media brand that covers all aspects of the modern creative industries.
- Improve visibility of your brand
- Recognise achievements of your staff
- Gain positive PR
- Endorse your work to help win new clients
- Stand out from competitors
- Make your brand/agency famous
- Be known as award winning
- Showcase your talents and skills to existing and potential clients
- Reassure clients that they are associated with the best
- Accentuate the importance of design and architecture in Scotland
- Receive a trophy and a purpose designed SDA winner’s logo for your own marketing
Who can enter?
- work done by Scottish design consultancies, advertising agencies, printers and client companies
- work done for Scottish clients no matter where the designer is based
- work must be published, displayed, broadcast or mailed between 01/02/2021 and 30/03/2022
- buildings and projects located in Scotland
- buildings and projects designed by Scottish architects, engineers, designers sited anywhere
- projects must be completed between 01/02/2021 and 30/03/2022
Work previously entered into the Scottish Design Awards will not be eligible.
Still unsure? Get in touch to ask.