- All entries must be supplied in line with the How to Enter instructions.
- There are category rules for both Design and Architecture categories
- The judges reserve the right to re-allocate entries into other categories where they feel necessary.
- The judges also reserve the right to remove categories that aren’t strong enough to have work nominated. These entries will not be refunded as they will have been judged accordingly with the rest.
- The organisers reserve the right to retain entries for subsequent publication/exhibition in relation to the awards.
- No feedback will be given relating to individual entries.
- The judging panels decisions is final.
- If you do not abide by the rules, which results in a cost to the organisers, then the submitting company is liable for costs.
- Each entry must be treated as a separate entry and paid for accordingly.
- Entering work is at your own risk. Except for high value samples, unless instructed by 15/04/2023 entries will not be returned. To discuss a return, please contact us in advance.
- Whilst every care will be taken in the storage of entries, the organisers will not accept responsibility for loss or damage of entries.
- All entries submitted should conform to the British Codes of Advertising and Sales Promotion. Any entry that has a complaint upheld against it by the Advertising Standards Authority will be disqualified.
- Once entries are submitted, they will go forward for judging and cannot be amended.
- Entries must be paid before the judging date. Entries not paid for will be taken out the judging process and therefore, the awards.
- After judging, entries cannot be withdrawn and refunds cannot be given.
Is your work eligible?
Work done by Scottish design consultancies, advertising agencies, printers and client companies. OR Work done for Scottish clients no matter where the designer is based. Work must be published, displayed, broadcast or mailed between 1 February 2022 and 31 March 2023.
Buildings and projects located in Scotland. OR Buildings and projects designed by Scottish architects, engineers, designers sited anywhere . Projects must be completed between 1 February 2022 and 31 March 2023.
Work previously entered into the Scottish Design Awards will not be eligible.*
(*does not apply to projects entered in Future building and Planning categories. These projects can be entered again upon completion)